How do you know you are SPIRITUAL and not just weird?
These days it might be hard to tell. But if you are doing most of these 12 things on a regular basis, you just might be a spiritual person.
1) You love looking out at the stars.
The Mystery and Grandeur of the Universe really appeals to you and gives you a feeling of “connection.”
2) You prefer happy thoughts to sad or boring.
Thoughts are energy – and a positive mindset puts you in touch with the beautiful energy of the Universe.
3) You tend to help people whenever possible.
The Law of Abundance, the Golden Rule, or the message of Karma – whatever you want to call it if you’re a natural “do-gooder” you’re probably linked to the spiritual goodness of the Universe.
4) You enjoy being out in Nature.
Toxic lifestyles and harsh thoughts serve no one, so the more you seek to clear your head and return to a positive mental and physical balance found in Nature, the more you’re naturally tuning up your own spiritual energy, or vibration, to the source of all things Spiritual.
5) You are guided in life by your intuition
That inner voice is your constant companion.
6) You believe in and support “the Truth”
The truth isn’t just what you want to be true, it’s the reality that’s there despite your beliefs and desires. If you can tell the difference, you are truly spiritual.
7) You think life should be honored
If you’re aware that this reality you’re experiencing is a gift and you choose to honor yourself and be present, you are indeed engaging in a very spiritual perception.
8) You appreciate the significance of all kinds of life – from the smallest to the largest.
Mystics recognize that the life flowing through all creatures – bugs to mammals, reptiles to birds – is equal, and beautiful no matter the size of the being or its perceived importance in the world.
9) You understand the power and benefits of forgiveness
Forgiveness takes a burden off you and let’s you interact more effectively with the world.
10) You really don’t like “Drama”
If you’re regularly seeking a way out of dramatic settings and looking for higher energy activities that leave you feeling restored, refreshed, and happy, you’re naturally calling spirituality into your life.
11) You love being in new places
This includes internal states as well as external environments.
12) You greatly appreciate humor and laughter
Especially if you can laugh at yourself – because is there anyone sillier than you in the Universe? Think about it.